Join the Tenovos Team.
Explore current career opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the development team and managers to test system integrity
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, builds and releases. Establish and monitor configuration standards
- Handle code deployments, including management of CI and CD tools with team, in all environments
- Contribute to the design of our infrastructure and application monitoring stack
- Implement, test and maintain the monitoring stacks
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
- Four years previous experience in operations support deploying web services and web applications
- Familiar with Scrum/Kanban/SAFe and Agile workflow methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Comfortable with Python or Golang or Ruby
- Comfortable with Git
- Cloud experience (AWS, Google, Azure, private cloud)
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration (AWS ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible)
- User level familiarity with build tools (Webpack, NPM, Maven) and familiar with continuous integration (Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Deploy)
- Strong understanding of system, networking and database concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Very comfortable with Linux & Network administration including load balancing, routing, firewalls and DNS.
This position requires SOLID knowledge of Tinkerpop Property graph in addition to RDF/Triple store DB knowledge.
In this role, you will be responsible for cleansing, analyzing and ingesting data in the graph database, creating Gremlin and SPARQL queries and ontologies.
The candidate will work closely with various team members comprised of Engineers, Data Scientists, Architects, Developers, and Managers to identify, and create data APIs needed to support the graph and content hypergraph development.
Primary Responsibilities of the Graph Engineer
- Lead the technical design and implementation of a graph domain specific language for a content management platform
- Profile source data and determine source and metadata characteristics
- Analyze external data
- Create and load property nodes and RDF triples in the graph databases
- Implement data ingest API with support for processes including data profiling, cleansing, parsing, standardization, verification, matching and data quality, handling data cleansing, big data analysis, enrichment, filtering, and data dictionary creation
- Implement a high volume, low-latency REST API for a graph database which conforms to the domain specific language
- Implement a microservices API for a graph database which provides support for traverse and mutate functions
Required Background of the graph engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics
- Excellent skills with Tinkerpop, Gremlin Neptune, SPARQL, RDF, OWL, SQL and DB skills (RDBMS, Graph DB, NoSQL DB)
- Solid hands-on experience with big data tools and technologies
Desired Experience/ Skills of the Graph Engineer
- CPG/Retail/Media industry experience
- Basic knowledge of advertising, marketing and creative production
- Some Experience with R or Python
- Some experience with ontologies
- Some experience with cloud (AWS)
- Some experience with digital asset management, content management or marketing resource management
Lead User Experience Designer
Tenovos is looking for a Lead User Experience Designer to join our product team. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker passionate about applying Design Thinking and User-Centered design methodologies to continuously uncover improvement opportunities and create compelling digital experiences that aligned with business goals.
This job is responsible for creating great user experiences on the web and other digital channels. Individuals work cross-functionally and collaboratively to design the graphical user interface and experience for applications and web sites. Employees in this role guide developers through fulfilling the design experience.
- Effectively facilitate collaborative design thinking workshops, design sprints and design reviews with business stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Ability to “tell a story” – and clearly (and tactfully) communicate design rationale, alternative perspectives and business value proposition
- Collaborate and work closely with product managers, technical architects and software developers to inform the functional designs of digital solutions to ensure alignment with business & end user objectives
- Identify user needs, preferences and objectives by using research, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and interviews to derive personas, use cases and user journey maps to inform the overall user experience and information architecture.
- Provide UX consultation and strategic guidance to project stakeholders and implementation teams
- Create and deliver personas, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and other artifacts to represent user needs and UI specifications
- Provide heuristic assessment of digital user interfaces and lead usability testing
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with all levels and roles in the organization
- Mentor junior staff members and lead by example
- Experience performing within an Agile environment
- Experience working with distributed clients and/or project teams
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with product management and developers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executes all visual design stages from concept to a collaborative hand-off with software developers
- Conceptualizes original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Demonstrates both user interface and user experience concepts to product management
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 7+ years